We are keen to receive feedback from you on how we are performing and the areas in which we may need to improve. We use a variety of methods to help you do this, including satisfaction surveys, mystery shopping, residents involvement groups and learning from complaints.
Each month we carry out random satisfaction surveys based on repair jobs that have been carried out in the previous month. This could be either by:
- Our staff might phone you and ask you a few questions to find out how satisfied you were with the way in which your repair was handled from when you reported it to when the work was completed.
- We may send you a survey in the post to complete and return in a pre-paid envelope
- If you have given us your email address we may send you a link to complete our electronic survey on our resident Involvement web site ‘Get Involved’
Meeting & focus groups
We might invite you to join meetings and focus groups where we will talk through changes to the way in which the repairs service is delivered and ask for your input and suggestions on this.
compliments and complaints
If you would like to let us know when you have received a good service or have a problem with the repairs service, please contact us using the contact details at the bottom of the page.
For complaints we will try our best to resolve your issue but if your are not satisfied with the response you can make a formal complaint using the councils complaint procedure.
You can do this by:
- completing our online complaints form by clicking on the link Complaints form
- telephoning our contact centre on 020 8726 6101
We aim to provide you with an excellent service at all times, but if you feel that we are not meeting these standards, please tell us as we value your feedback.