Reporting communal repairs

If you live in a block and see a repair is needed in a communal area, it is your responsibility to report this for your safety, your neighbours, and visitors. 

Routine communal repairs can be reported in the same way as normal repairs. You can report the issue online through My Account or call us on 020 8726 6101 from Monday to Friday between 8am to 6pm.

Emergency repairs can be reported at any time of the day and night.

What you need to tell us

When you report a communal repair, please provide us with as much information as you can about the repair and where the repair is needed. This will help us get the repair fixed correctly on the first visit.

Appointment for communal repairs

Appointments do not apply to communal repairs, but we will ask you for your contact details, as we may need to call you if we need more information, or if we are having problems locating the repair.

We may also contact you to let you know the work has been completed and ask if you are satisfied with the work carried out.

Repairs - council homes

51.371694353141, -0.098737478256226


Floor 2, Zone D, Bernard Weatherill House
8 Mint Walk
Croydon CR0 1EA
United Kingdom