Premises licence

Premises selling or supplying alcohol, providing entertainment or providing hot food must have a premises licence.

Notify us of an interest in a premises (section 178)

If you have a legal interest in a premises you can tell us, so we keep you up to date with any licence applications to do with the premises.

You have a legal interest in a premises if:

  • you are the freeholder or leaseholder of the property
  • you have a legal mortgage on the premises
  • you live on the premises
  • you have a designated interest in the premises

How to Apply

There is a £21 fee.
You can apply online.