Premises licence

Premises selling or supplying alcohol, providing entertainment or providing hot food must have a premises licence.

Giving notice to the public and authorities

If you're applying for or renewing a premises licence, you will need to give notice to other authorities in Croydon and the public.

Give notice to other authorities

Within 7 days of applying for your licence, you'll need to send a copy of your application form to other authorities.

Display your premises notice

The premises notice should also be downloaded and printed on pale blue A4 paper and displayed at your premises for 28 consecutive days.

Download the premise notice (PDF, 72KB)

Advertise your notice in a local newspaper

You must give notice in your local newspaper.

Download the newspaper notice (PDF, 26KB)