We are dedicated to providing the best support possible to our foster carers. We know that foster carers face demanding and challenging situations, and we are with you every step of the way.
Our fostering service is on hand to help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- a dedicated supporting social worker who will visit and phone you regularly, providing individual support and advice
- a dedicated out-of-hours phone line where a social worker is on hand to help whatever the hour
- buddying and mentor schemes with our experienced foster carers
- membership to Foster Talk
- advice about health and educational issues from professionals with expertise in the needs of Looked After children. This includes help from the virtual school which supports children in care.
- Peer support groups
- Free holiday clubs and activities for Looked After Children
- Discounted gym membership with GLL leisure centres across Croydon for foster carers and their families.