We are consulting with residents living in the 3 Regina Road tower blocks and the wider surrounding area (as shown on the map) to ask for their views on:
- The option to either refurbish or rebuild homes (that are included in the consultation area).
The draft Tenant Offer, a proposal of what secure tenants living in the consultation area are entitled to with the option to demolish and rebuild homes on the estate.
- The draft Leaseholder and Freeholder Offer, a proposal of what leaseholders or freeholders living in the consultation area are entitled to with the option to demolish and rebuild homes on the estate.
The consultation begins on Tuesday 13 December 2022 and will run for 6 weeks, closing on Thursday 26 January 2023.
Drop-in sessions, door-to-door visits, a steering group and an online survey are just some of the ways residents can have their say as part of the consultation.
Once the consultation has taken place, a ballot on the updated Tenant and Leaseholder and Freeholder offers will take place in Spring 2023. You can find out more about how you can get involved and have your say.
You can ask a question about the consultation by:
- contacting your Independent Tenant and Leaseholder Advisers
- emailing email@example.com
- calling 0208 726 6100 ext. 44524