Find out how to start or renew a garden waste collection. This service offers collections every 2 weeks for £71.02 a year.
How we collect your garden waste
We can only collect garden waste if it is presented in a garden waste bin provided by the council. We do not collect sacks of waste left next to the bin. If you need more capacity, you can order an additional bin.
Leave your bin:
- out by 6am on your collection day
- where it can be seen easily
- at the border of your property
We will not collect your bin if it is:
- contaminated with non-garden waste
- over-filled and the lid does not close
- too heavy from waste being compacted
- in your back garden
- locked behind a gate or door