For all planning enquiries, please complete the planning enquiry form.
The correspondence service is for more complex householder or non-residential development where:
- extensions and alterations to houses or small commercial buildings which do not comply with our policies
- small scale works which are within or affect the character and appearance of conservation areas and
- other more straightforward developments where you are seeking clarification on issues not fully covered in guidance.
Please complete the pre-application form below and send it with the following:
- a covering letter describing your proposal
- site location plans of your proposed development
- floor plans and elevations of your proposed development,
- the fee
- any other information you think will be useful to us.
The case officer will aim to review the information and reply within 15 working days of receipt. We are not able to visit the premises.
This service costs £240.