How to use the Planning Register
The Planning Register holds all:
- current and past applications
- appeals against applications
- enforcements against applications
To leave a comment, you will need to search the planning register for the application you want to comment on.
What to include in your comment
You must include:
- your contact details
- the type of commenters – for example, neighbour, Member of Parliament
- if you object, support or are neutral
- the reason for your comment – for example, loss of light or it gives a positive impact on the community
Register for updates to an application
You can also register to receive email notifications on:
- tracked applications
- saved searches
You can also read the guidance on registering and tracking applications (PDF, 675 KB)
Copyright of planning materials
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the Copyright Acts (Section 47, 1988 Act).
You may only use material that is downloaded and/or printed to:
- compare current applications with previous schemes
- check whether developments are as detailed in the approved plans
Do not make extra copies without the prior permission of the copyright owner.