Open House is the four-monthly housing newsletter for council tenants and leaseholders.
A special edition of Open House newsletter is now available. This has been delivered to all residents in blocks of three storeys or more. The newsletter focuses on the fire safety steps Croydon Council has taken for its residents in light of the Grenfell Tower tragedy.
In the summer edition of Open House you can find out about this year’s £27m investment programme to improve and modernise council homes and estates, learn about the value of apprenticeships, catch up on what you told us in the latest satisfaction survey and discover who walked away winners at Croydon’s All Ages Family Safety Challenge quiz finals.
You can register online to receive Open House email alerts or to opt for a paper copy.
If you have any suggestions for articles in future issues, please contact Sandra O'Connor.
- Open House - Special edition [1.6MB]
- Open House Summer 2017 - Issue 102 [1.2MB]
- Open House - Survey [243.4KB]
- Open House Summer 2016 - 100th edition [1.4MB]
- Open House Spring 2016 - Issue 99 [950.6KB]
- Open House Spring 2016 - Issue 99 (large print) [1.6MB]
- 2Views magazine Spring 2016 - Issue 7 [361.2KB]