Anyone can browse the digital library, but if you wish to download an item you will need your library card and online account password. Find out how to get a library card.
You can borrow six items at a time and each item is loaned for three weeks.
How to download e-books and e-audio.
- Go to library.bolindadigital.com/croydon and click the Sign In button to log in using your library card number and password / pin
- Create a BorrowBox account (you only need to do this once)
- Browse the collection to select an item
- Click on the "Borrow" button
- Confirm your loan
- The item is now ready to download, either to your PC or mobile device
Smartphones and tablets
For smartphones and tablets you can download the BorrowBox app.
Search for ‘Croydon’ when prompted to enter your library; the app will then ask for your library card number and password / pin.