How you can participate
We welcome public participation in the work of Scrutiny committees.
Croydon residents, businesses and organisations can also participate in local action mini reviews, attending scrutiny committee meetings to provide information or by suggesting future topics for scrutiny committees to look at. You can also contact your local councillor who can raise an issue on your behalf (such as through a local action mini review).
If you have an area of expertise or information which the committee would find useful to hear about, do contact the Scrutiny team. This year we received contributions from adults and young people with knowledge on a range of issues.
Other ways to get involved
- Get Involved - Your voice is important to us: we welcome your opinions when making decisions about the future of the borough. Have your say on Croydon's consultations and engagements.
- Webcasting - Tune in to or catch up on the council and cabinet meetings, where decisions about Croydon are made.
- Croydon news - Keep up to date with all the latest and recent council news headlines. You can also access an archive of press releases and find more about Croydon.
- public access planning register - Search for information about planning applications/appeals in the borough. You can register to track applications, save searches and submit comments.
- resident involvement - There are lots of ways for council tenants and leaseholders to get involved with the council. Find out more information, including resident involvement news and housing services forum.
- Social media: