Tell us about a new issue
If you're contacting us about a problem for the first time, it is usually quicker to resolve this by using our contact form to send a message directly to the relevant team. Most teams are able to respond within 10 working days.
Complain about an unresolved issue
If you have tried reporting your problem but it hasn't been resolved, then you can register an offical complaint and we'll do our best to resolve the issue.
Your complaint will be responded to within 20 working days. You can download and read our complaints policy.
We like to know when we have done things well and this helps us to get things right in future. Use our form to write compliments about our services or our staff.
- Complaints process [538.6KB]
- Customer feedback form download [84.4KB]
- Equalities monitoring form [31.6KB]
- Annual Review Letter Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman (LGSCO) - 24 July 2019 [195.1KB]
- Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman (LGSCO) Complaints 2018-19 [415.7KB]