You'll need to let us know if there are changes in your family and household circumstances. For example:

  • changes to your family situation (divorce, marriage or separation)
  • if you are receiving a single occupier discount but somebody else has moved in to your home
  • if you wish to add someone to your Council Tax bill

How to let us know

You will need to contact the Council Tax team.

Croydon Council Tax team
Telephone: 02087 267 000
Payment line: 0345 300 0614 (option 3)

If your income changes

If you have seen a reduction in your income and are struggling to pay your Council Tax bill, you may be eligible for Council Tax Support.

Other changes to your household

There's a different process to let us know if:

Council Tax team


Council Tax team, Croydon Council, Bernard Weatherill House 8 Mint Walk, Croydon CR0 1EA , United Kingdom