Croydon's approved premises offer a choice of attractive and unusual locations. We will attend the venues, detailed below, both weekdays and weekends.
- Addington Palace (Winter Garden), 020 8662 5000
- Addington Palace Golf Club Gravel Hill Croydon CR0 5BB, 020 8654 3061
- Bensham Hall 377 Bensham Lane, Thornton Heath CR7 7ER, 020 8665 5258
- Coulsdon Manor Hotel Coulsdon Court Road, Old Coulsdon CR5 2LL, 020 8668 0414
- Croydon & District Masonic Centre - 73 Oakfield Road, Croydon CR0 2UX - 020 8688 2005
- Croydon Register Office Ground Floor Offices, Croydon Town Hall, Fell Road, Croydon CR0 1NX, 020 8726 6300
- Crystal Palace Football Club Selhurst Park Stadium, Whitehorse Lane, London SE25 6PU, 020 8771 5553
- Grand Sapphire Hotel 45 Imperial Way, Croydon CR0 4RR, 020 8686 2905
- Hallmark Hotel London Croydon Aerodrome 680 Purley Way, Croydon CR9 4LT, 0330 028 3403
- Oaks Farm Barn Oaks Lane, Shirley CR0 5HP 020 8654 6222
- De Vere Selsdon Estate 126 Addington Road, South Croydon CR2 8YA, 020 8657 8811
- Shirley Park Golf Club - 194 Addiscombe Road, Shirley Croydon CRO 7LB, 020 8654 1143
- The Chateau Coombe Lane, Croydon, CR0 5RE, 020 8686 1244
- The Croydon Park Hotel - 020 8680 9200
- Ruskin House 23 Coombe Road, Croydon CR0 1BD, 020 8686 9888
- Hilton London Croydon Hotel 101 Waddon Way, Purley Way, Croydon CR9 4HH, 020 8680 3000
- Whitgift School Haling Park, South Croydon CR2 6YT, 020 8688 9222
How to book registrars
2 registrars must be present at all marriages and civil partnerships at any of the above venues, 1 to register the event and 1 to officiate, so it's important that you make sure the registrars are available before you confirm any other arrangements.
Email us on the contact details below with the following information:
- name of venue
- date and time of ceremony
- name of bride and groom or partners
We will send you a booking form which should be filled in and returned, along with a non refundable deposit of £100, payable by cheque or postal order.
We will provisionally book the registrars for your chosen date and email you a booking form which must be completed and returned within 10 days. Once a booking form and a payment are received, we will send you a confirmation email, containing a marriage pack with details of your choice of ceremonies.
Fees for registrars
For the fees listed below, Croydon will provide you with 2 registrars, 1 to register the event and 1 to officiate.
Monday to Friday, £400
Sundays and bank holidays, £575
Easter Sunday and New Year’s day, £630
There is a 25% surcharge for ceremonies taking place after 5pm
Fees include two marriage certificates
Croydon Register Office
Ground Floor Offices
Croydon Town Hall
Monday to Friday 9.30am to 4pm (closed on the first Wednesday morning of every month for training)