Croydon's approved premises offer a choice of attractive and unusual locations. We will attend the venues, detailed below, both weekdays and weekends.
- Addington Palace (Winter Garden) - 020 8662 5000
- Addington Palace Golf Club - Gravel Hill Croydon CR0 5BB - 020 8654 3061 option 3
- Bensham Hall 377 Bensham Lane, Thornton Heath - 020 8665 5258
- Coulsdon Manor Hotel - 020 8668 0414
- Croydon & District Masonic Centre - 73 Oakfield Road Croydon CR0 2UX - 020 8688 2005
- Croydon Register Office Katharine Street, Croydon - 0208 726 6300
- Crystal Palace Football Club - 020 8771 5553
- Fairfield Halls - 020 8681 0821
- Grand Sapphire Hotel - 45 Imperial Way, Croydon CR0 4RR - 020 8686 2905
- Hallmark Hotel (formerly Aerodrome Hotel) - 020 8688 5185
- Oaks Farm Barn - 020 8654 6222
- Selsdon Park and Golf Club - 020 8657 8811
- Shirley Park Golf Club - 194 Addiscombe Road, Shirley Croydon CRO 7LB - 020 8654 1143
- The Chateau - 020 8686 1244
- The Croydon Park Hotel - 020 8680 9200
- Town Hall Katharine Street Croydon - 0208 726 6300
- Ruskin House - 020 8686 9888
- The Hilton Hotel - 020 8680 3000
- Whitgift School - 020 8688 9222
How to book registrars
By law, two registrars need to be present at all marriages/civil partnerships at any of the above venues- one to register the event and one to officiate. It is therefore important that you make sure the registrars are available before you confirm any other arrangements.
Please email us on the contact details below with the following information:
- Name of venue
- Date and time of ceremony
- Name of bride and groom or partners
We will then send you a booking form which should be filled in and returned along with a cheque or postal order for £100 which is a non refundable deposit.
We will provisionally book the registrars for your chosen date and e-mail you a booking form which must be completed and returned within 10 days. Once a booking form and a payment are received, we will send you a confirmation e-mail containing a marriage pack with details of your choice of ceremonies.
Fees for registrars to officiate at the ceremony
For the fees listed below, Croydon will provide you with two registrars, one to register the event and one to officiate.
Monday to Friday - £375
Saturday - £495
Sunday and Bank Holidays - £550
Easter Sunday/New Year’s day £600
Ceremonies taking place after 5pm will incur a £25% surcharge.
(Fees include two marriage certificates)
Croydon Register Office
Ground Floor Offices
Croydon Town Hall
Monday - Friday 9.30am to 4.00pm (Closed on the first Wednesday morning of every month for training )