The below documents set out the Council's core framework for buying. The documents listed are for guidance and information only. They give suppliers an insight into how the Council procures, the rules and procedures it has to follow and some of the policies that it promotes through its procurement process.
- Tenders and Contracts Regulations are designed to ensure that all Contracts covered by these Regulations will be cost effective, efficient and add value to life experiences of the people and communities of Croydon. All Council officers involved in the commissioning and procurement process must comply with these Regulations.
- Commissioning Framework sets out the Council’s commissioning principles and our approach to ensuring the services we deliver (either in house or by working with our suppliers) meet local needs and deliver value for money
- Social Value Framework set out the council’s framework for maximising the social value, or social benefit achieved from all commissioning and procurement activities.
- Standard Terms & Conditions ‘Provision of Service Conditions of Contract – Long Form
- Purchase Order Terms & Conditions
- Example Standard Tender documentation [Instruction for tendering (open)] and Tender response [document templates (open)].
- Croydon Council Premier Supplier Programme enables suppliers to be paid earlier than the standard terms in return for a small rebate deduction
- Croydon Council DCLG Transparency Code information - To promote openness and transparency, the government recommends that local authorities publish specific key datasets
- Premiere Supplier Programme E-Invoicing FAQ
- Equality Policy 2016-2020
- Croydon Council Business support and advice pages
- Public Procurement Policy
- Modern Slavery
- General Data Protection Regulation