1. If you are in a civil partnership, you can convert it to a marriage if you registered in England or Wales.

  2. Choose between a standard conversion or a conversion with a ceremony. 

  3. Find out what documents you must bring to your conversion appointment.

  4. Call or email us to book your appointment.

  5. To minimise the number of people who are in contact with each other during this time, we have a number of rules in place in order to keep you and our staff safe.