London Borough of Croydon

How to tell us you are moving into, out of or within Croydon

If you have, or plan to change your address, tell us using the online moving form:

You can tell us about your move before or after you move, however it is important that you tell us your old and new address as soon as possible.

Once your form is submitted

Please allow 10 working days for your request to be dealt with and to receive a council tax bill. If you are moving in or out from a future date, a council tax bill will be produced 2 weeks before that date.

If you have submitted an online form, but need to make changes, complete a new form.

Adding someone to your council tax bill 

If you wish to add someone, such as a partner to your council tax bill, contact our council tax section using the information at the bottom of the page.

Register to vote

You may also need to update the electoral register at

Find council information and services about your home

Visit the about your area page to find your address and see the following services and information about your home, including:

  • bin collection days
  • council tax band
  • councillors
  • MPs
  • parking permit zone
  • nearest school
  • nearest Library


Council tax section

020 8726 7000
Payment line - 0345 300 0614 (option 3)
Address Line:

Council tax section

London Borough of Croydon

Bernard Weatherill House

8 Mint Walk

Croydon, CR0 1EA