Moving home

Tell us if you're moving home within Croydon, if you're moving out of Croydon or if you're moving into Croydon, so we can make sure you receive the correct council tax bill.

Moving out of Croydon

If you're moving out of Croydon, let us know by completing this form. You can tell us either before or after you move. 

Start now

Make sure you tell us:

  • your old or current address in Croydon
  • your new address outside of Croydon, so we know where to send your final Council Tax bill
  • your moving date

Please allow 10 working days for us to process your form and send out your new Council Tax bill.