Moving within Croydon

If you currently live in Croydon and you are moving to a new address which is also in Croydon, let us know by completing this form.

Start now

Make sure you tell us:

  • your old or current address
  • your new address
  • your moving date 

Please allow 10 working days for us to process your form and send out your new Council Tax bill.