South Norwood, entrance is in Auckland Road, Woodvale Avenue and Sylvan Road.
28 1/2 acres 11.53 hectares.
The playground will be closed from 10 April 2017 for eight weeks, for refurbishment. Funding for the project has been raised by Lakes Playground Action Group
- Lake with sailing (Croydon Sailing Club and Croydon Youth & Schools Sailing Association)
- Fishing by the day or season ticket
- Basketball court
- Cricket wickets
- Tennis courts
- Bowling green with pavilion
- Childrens playground - currently closed
- Trim trail near Sylvan Road entrance
- Woodland & grassland with a stream running through
- Refreshment kiosk
- Toilets (including disabled toilets) and changing facilities for babies
This park has been awarded the Green Flag Award. To find out more about the award visit greenflagawards.org.uk.