We have stopped all Walking for Health activities to help prevent the spread of coronavirus/COVID-19. This includes group walks, social activities and other meetings. All these activities have stopped until at least 2 December.
Beside Coombe Road, Croydon. The tram service for the park stops at Lloyd Park - Route 3.
114 acres 46.13 hectares.
- Parkland with mature trees and woodland
- Parklife Café open 7.30am – 5.30pm (Winter opening hours)
Facebook: Parklife Croydon
- Toilets (Gents, ladies, disabled access & baby changing) available during café opening hours
- Changing rooms/pavilion
- Car park (off Coombe Road) - 3hr free parking but you must get a ticket from ticket machine
- Children's playground
- Outdoor gym
- Cross country running
- Bowling green
- Small pond
- Disc golf
- Recycling facilities for bottles, clothes and small electrical appliances
For use of the football pitches or to book the pavilion please telephone 020 8726 6900.
Tennis courts at Lloyd Park are managed by CASSAC. You can book online on the CASSAC website