Addiscombe, at the junction of Lower Addiscombe Road and Spring Lane. The Tram service for the park stops at Woodside - Route 2/3.
18 1/2 acres 7.49 hectares.
- Car park (entrance in Tenterden Road)
- Children's playground
- Toilets (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for opening times)
- Bowling green and pavilion
- Netball and basketball court
- Tennis courts
- Petanque terrain.
- Our Parks – Free Exercise Classes – For more Information visit www.ourparks.org.uk.
Tennis Courts must be booked via www.better.org.uk/croydontennis.
The ground is enclosed and locked at nights, visit the parks opening and closing times page for more information.
Ashburton library is nearby on Shirley Road.