• Are you over 60?
  • Are you a single person or a couple?
  • Are you a council or housing association tenant in Croydon?
  • Do you want to move out of Croydon?

If you've answered 'yes' to all these questions the Seaside & Country Homes Scheme might be for you. The scheme offers homes across England for single people or couples who are council or housing association tenants where at least one partner is aged 60 or over.

We may also be able to give you financial help with your removal costs.

For more information about locations of properties on offer and guidance on how to apply for the scheme download the property list and information sheet below.

For an application form contact the mobility team (contact details below).

Related docs for Seaside and Country Homes scheme

Rehousing assessment team


Bernard Weatherill House, 8 Mint Walk, Croydon CR0 1EA , United Kingdom