London Borough of Croydon

Contact the Tenancy team online

We now have an online facility to help you contact the housing Tenancy team without the need to call or email them.

  1. This form can be used for enquiring about matters related to:
  • tenancy amendments
  • anti-social behavior
  • death
  • end of tenancy
  • fence or boundary issues
  • fire/flood
  • rescheduling on new tenancy appointment
  • notices/evictions
  • trees issues
  • mediation service
  • and other enquiries

If you wish to report a housing repair, please use the following link instead: Report a housing repair

  1. Tenancy contact form is available to both Croydon residents as well as those living outside of Croydon wishing to contact the Tenancy team with an enquiry.
  2. You will be asked to login to your My Account or register which will enable you access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Did you know you will get a quicker response online as your enquiry will be passed onto the next available officer?

Tenancy officers deal with enquiries relating to council homes and their residents. Below are the issues they can provide assistance with:

  • Changes to your tenancy e.g. succession assignment, name change, relationship breakdown, joint to sole.
  • Ending tenancies - e.g. death of tenant succession, unauthorised occupiers, notice to terminate, residential care.
  • Fire or flood in your property.
  • Domestic violence & other types of violence outside the home (signposting role).
  • Estate inspections.
  • Anti-social behaviour prevention & diversion.
  • Racial harassment & hate crimes.
  • Fraud (unauthorised occupants / occupancy checks).
  • Environmental issues.
  • Support vulnerable adults.

Tenancy officer cannot provide assistance with the following:

The quickest and easiest way to contact your tenancy officer is via our tenancy enquiry form. Your enquiry will be sent direct to your tenancy officer who will contact you as soon as possible.


Help downloading files