Replacement or additional communal entrance keys or fobs are available to purchase from the Lettings Team at Bernard Weatherill House.
Fob keys cost £15 each. The cost of a metal key varies depending on the key type required.
To request a key/fob
- Call the lettings team 0208 726 6100 x 60444 or
- Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need to provide one of the following:
- Identification – a passport or driving license.
- Proof of residence - for example, a recent utilities / council tax bill with your name and address shown.
- If you are a private tenant – your Tenancy Agreement.
- Card payments can be made at Bernard Weatherill House.
- Cash payments can be made at local paypoints or post office – (you will need to collect a bar code letter to enable you to make this payment - attached or available from reception)
Keys and fobs can only be ordered by, or with the permission of, the council tenant or leaseholder.