Healthy School Streets under consultation
Experimental Traffic Management Order (ETMO) consultations
We are currently carrying out statutory Experimental Traffic Management Order (ETMO) consultations, for a period of 6 months on 18 trial Healthy School Streets schemes installed this year. These schemes are called Group 3 and Group 4.
To get involved and participate in the public consultation for the scheme that impacts you, please see the information below.
Group 4 Healthy School Streets schemes
We have introduced the following 9 new Healthy School Streets schemes under ETMOs from 13 March 2023 for a period of 18 months:
- Rockmount Primary School
- Kensington Avenue Primary School and Norbury High School for Girls
- Harris Invictus Academy Croydon
- Elmwood Infants School and Elmwood Junior School
- St James the Great Primary and Nursery School
- Harris Academy South Norwood (Beulah Hill Campus)
- Oasis Academy Byron
- St Peter's Primary School
- The Minster Nursery and Infant School
- The Write Time School
How to get involved
The 6-month statutory public consultation for Group 4 schemes starts on 13 March 2023 and ends on 13 September 2024.
For further information on the Group 4 schemes and to participate, visit Group 4 Healthy School Streets (ETMOs) public consultation.
Group 3 Healthy School Streets schemes
We introduced the following 9 Healthy School Streets schemes under an ETMO on 23 January 2023 for a period of 18 months:
- South Norwood Primary School (SE25 5QP)
- Howard Primary School (CR0 1DT)
- Gonville Academy (CR7 6DL)
- Kenley Primary School and Kindergarten (CR3 0EX)
- Park Hill Junior and Infants School (CR0 5NS)
- Oasis Academy Shirley Park (CR0 7BE)
- The Crescent Primary School and The BRIT School (CR0 2HN)
- St Cyprian's Greek Orthodox Primary Academy (CR7 8DZ)
- Good Shepherd Catholic Primary and Nursery School (CR0 0RG)
How to get involved
The 6-month statutory consultation for Group 3 schemes started on 23 January 2023 and ends on 23 July 2024.
For further information on these Group 3 schemes and to participate, visit Group 4 Healthy School Streets (ETMOs) public consultation.
Closed public consultations
In April 2022, we introduced 10 Healthy School Streets - Group 2, as trial schemes under ETMOs for a period of 18 months. The 6-month public consultation for Group 2 schemes is now closed. But the 18-month trial period is still active and will end on 25 October 2023.
A decision on the future of these schemes is expected in Summer 2023. We will keep you informed once a decision has been made.
For further information on Group 2 Healthy School Streets schemes installed last year please see on the relevant links below:
- Attlee Close – Healthy School Street
- Dickenson’s Close – Healthy School Street
- Haling Road – Healthy School Street
- Keston Avenue – Healthy School Street
- Marston Way - Healthy School Street
- Montpellier Road - Healthy School Streets
- Sandown and Oakley Roads – Healthy School Street
- Southcote Road
- Thomson Crescent and Chapman Road
- Woodend Healthy School Street
For all enquiries relating to permit exemptions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other scheme related enquiries please email: email@example.com