London Borough of Croydon


Only call 999 if a crime is happening now, or if anyone is in immediate danger.

Non-emergency incidents

Call the police on 101 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).

Report minor or non-urgent crime online:

If you have a hearing or speech impairment you can use a textphone (minicom) to call the police:

Dial 18000 in an emergency, or
18001 0300 123 1212 if your call is not an emergency.

Typetalk can be contacted on 0800 7311888 or visit

Report a crime anonymously or phone 0800 555 111 ,they will not ask for your name and address and cannot trace your call.

Police safer neighbourhoods team

Talk to your local police about ongoing crime and anti-social behaviour issues:

contact your police safer neighbourhoods team

Report anti-social behaviour

You can report anti-social behaviour using our On-line form

For more information visit our anti-social behaviour web page 

If you are a Council tenant you can also contact your Tenancy Officer.

Domestic abuse and sexual violence

domestic abuse and sexual violence help and advice


report a problem with noise

Report a rough sleeper

Rough Sleepers

Graffiti, flytipping and abandoned vehicles