Digital training and courses
John Ruskin College courses
We created tailored part time courses with John Ruskin College to help residents use digital in their personal lives and careers.
- How to save money and use financial services online
- How to stay safe and be responsible online
- How to complete forms online
- How to improve your online presence
- Entry 3 Essential Digital Skills
- Level 1 Essential Digital Skills
You may get free tuition if you are aged 19 or older and meet the required criteria. Please contact the college for advice and guidance on funding and eligibility.
Email: email@example.com Phone: 02086511131
CALAT offer a range of digital and IT courses for adults, including beginner training. If you qualify for benefits your course fee may be reduced or covered.
- Beginner Computing Skills for Life and Work
- Digital Skills in Google Docs
- Microsoft Office Computing for Work
For more details, contact CALAT.
Training and support
Croydon Digital has a list of digital skills courses currently being offered at different levels and abilities so that you can learn at your own pace.
ClearCommunityWeb helps older people, vulnerable adults, carers and community groups to develop digital skills through on-line courses and training sessions.
Visit the ClearCommunityWeb website to see their upcoming courses.