We provide a large number of services for local people, businesses and visitors to Croydon. When working with key suppliers who help us deliver these services, we're committed to developing an efficient and unified approach.
This is the driving force behind us launching the premier supplier programme (PSP). When suppliers sign up to (PSP), they'll become eligible to receive early payment of invoices. It's the first early payment programme of its kind across London, and is a collaborative initiative with London Councils, through the London Ventures programme.
In-depth analysis of the purchase-to-pay process has been undertaken, with the key objective of improving the ordering, invoice management and payment process, benefiting all parties.
(PSP) will deliver winning outcomes for our suppliers, such as:
- Improved cash flow through early payment
- Increased process efficiency via e-invoicing, prioritised invoice processing and dedicated query resolution
- Closer collaboration and an integrated long-term relationship
- Enhanced client satisfaction and increased visibility within the council
- Improved financial metrics.
Visit our Premier Supplier Programme website (hosted by Oxygen Finance), to learn more about the programme and how you can sign up.
View the video below to learn more about the premier supplier programme: