- Introduction to Council tenders
- 766/2019 – Childrens Social Care Specialist Services for young people affected by child exploitation (sexual & criminal)
- Alternative education service market engagement event 29 May 2019
- Children’s Social Care - Supervised Contact - provider engagement event
- Provider Engagement Meeting 17 June 2019
- 781/2019 – Supervised Contact For Children In Care And Their Families
- Provider Engagement Meeting 5 June 2019
Croydon Council uses the London Tenders Portal (LTP) to tender for its contracts. All current and potential suppliers interested in doing business with Croydon Council are encouraged to take time to register for this service as this alerts the Council of the organisation’s interest in hearing about the upcoming business opportunities. Suppliers can register here and the supplier guide to help suppliers use the portal can be found here.
Tender opportunities are also promoted via Value Croydon - Croydon Tenders, though some opportunities are tendered on LTP through call-offs from existing frameworks, and those might not be visible on Value Croydon. For small value opportunities (under £25k) the Council is also beginning to use LTP, so local supplier are highly encouraged to sign up.
The introduction to how to do business with the Council can be found here.
Contracts Finder (GOV.UK) - use Contracts Finder to find out about current tenders and contracts opportunities with the government and its agencies
Constructionline - the Council uses the government-sponsored Constructionline, the UK’s largest register of local and national pre-qualified construction and construction-related services as the source for selecting contractors and consultants to tender for certain construction projects. Suppliers will also need to be registered on a local authorities-run health and safety database known as CHAS (Contractors Health And Safety Scheme).
Croydon Council DCLG Transparency Code information - To promote openness and transparency, the government recommends that local authorities publish specific key datasets https://www.croydon.gov.uk/democracy/open-data/dclg-transparency-code-information