If you need some help and advice understanding what benefits you might be entitled to, the welfare benefits advice service could help.

We can also give you help and advice with:

  • benefits
  • money
  • debt

Our free confidential advice line is open Monday to Friday, 10am to 12 noon and 2pm to 4pm.

Croydon welfare benefits advice service
Telephone: 0800 731 5920
Email: welfare.rights@croydon.gov.uk

Drop-in sessions

You can also visit us at one of our benefit drop-in sessions, for free advice. These sessions happen across Croydon in a variety of venues, including GP surgeries and community centres.

Some of the drop-in sessions may be affected by coronavirus restrictions, please check before you travel.

Download the Croydon welfare benefits advice service weekly timetable (PDF, 185 KB)

Money and debt

If you need help and advice about money and debt, there are other organisations and services that you contact.

Croydon welfare benefits advice service

Free welfare benefits advice line

Office hours
Monday to Friday 10:00 am - 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday Closed


United Kingdom