Since December 2021, the way you view your housing benefit and council tax support entitlement letter online has changed and you need to re-register.
What you need to register
- your first and last name as they appear on your benefit letter
- your national insurance number
- an email address
- date of birth
- current benefit claim reference
Benefits of using My Account
By signing up for your housing benefit or council tax support account, you can:
- view your benefit entitlement letters online
- update your contact details
- switch to paperless notifications - once registered you will no longer receive entitlement letters by post
- get email notifications when new entitlement letters are ready
Already registered ?
You must have already re-registered for housing benefit or council tax support in My Account since 9 December 2021.
Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support
Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support, Croydon Council, Bernard Weatherill House, 8 Mint Walk, Croydon CR0 1EA , United Kingdom