London Borough of Croydon

Find out what benefits you can claim by using our online entitlement tool, make sure you answer as many questions as possible to get the most accurate estimate of your entitlements.

  • Make a claim for housing benefit and council tax support using the online claim form.
  • Do you need either general or specific advice about your benefit? Visit our benefit advice pages.
  • If you want to apply for a blue badge or need help getting around visit our getting around web pages.
  • Your may be entitled to claim free school meals for your child/children. Visit our free schools meal page to see if you are eligible.
  • Do you need money for care or need to look after someone else's money? Visit our adult social care money matters page.
  • If you are having difficulty making your rent payment and need help or assistance with a deposit and rent in advance, you may be eligible for a discretionary housing payment.
  • Are you struggling with a one off emergency expense or moving out of residential care? Our Croydon discretionary support page may be able to help.
  • Are you claiming the full amount for your pension? Age UK London can help find out if you're eligible for Pension Credit or other financial help.