Have your council tax paid for a year! There are two ways that you can win:
- If you set up a direct debit to pay your council tax before 31 May 2020 or if you are already paying by direct debit
- If you sign up to My Account and opt into online billing for council tax by 31 May 2020
The draw for both will take place on 1 August 2020 and is not open to elected members or employees of Croydon Council and their spouses. You are only able to win once.
If you set up a direct debit before 31 May 2020, or already paying by direct debit, you are already entered into our fantastic prize draw to have your council tax paid for a year. The prize is up to a maximum of the Band D council tax charge.
The prize winner must be paying by direct debit, and not be in arrears, on the date of the prize draw. Direct debit is the easiest and most cost effective way for you to pay council tax.
Direct debit features
- you have a choice of four payment dates - the 1st, 5th, 15th or 25th of the month
- you can choose to pay over 10 months, from April to January, or 12 months, from April to March
- you no longer have to queue to make payment.
How to set up a direct debit
- via our automated telephone line on 0845 940 0160
- using the council tax direct debit instruction form.
My Account is a faster, smarter and better way for you to access your council services. It's quick and easy to sign up - all you need is an email address and password. Go to www.croydon.gov.uk/myaccount to get started.
If you sign up to My Account before 31 May 2020 and opt into online billing for council tax, you will automatically be entered into our fantastic prize draw to have your council tax paid for a year.
The prize winner must have a My Account and be signed up to online billing for council tax on the date of the prize draw.