Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
All public toilets in Croydon are closed until further notice. This includes all toilets in parks and park cafes.
Automatic public conveniences (Unisex)
Accessible facilities with baby changing:
- Coulsdon Road (Grange Park Recreation Ground)
- Brighton Road, Coulsdon (Opposite Chipstead Valley Road)
All other facilities:
- Fell Road, Croydon (two units, junction with Katharine Street)
- Norbury Avenue, Norbury (entrance to Norbury Park)
- Morland Road, Addiscombe (junction with Lower Addiscombe Road)
- Lower Addiscombe Road, Addiscombe (opposite Fernhurst Road)
- Hartland Way, Shirley (one unit adjacent to Shirley Library)
- High Street, Purley (outside swimming pool)
- Central Parade, New Addington (opposite Boots the Chemist near Cyber Cafe)
- Westow Street, Upper Norwood (behind Phoenix Centre)
Once normal service resumes, Croydon Council will be introducing a Community Toilet Scheme across the borough. This will mean more public toilets and an increase in Equalities Act 2010 compliant facilities.