Live TfL Journey planner
The council is supporting the emergency services in responding to a major incident involving a tram at Sandilands.
Tram incident at Sandilands
Trams are currently suspended around the area of the derailment near Sandilands stop in Croydon. No services are expected through this section of the network for the remainder of today (Wednesday 9 November).
Limited tram are services running between:
- Wimbledon – East Croydon (round the loop)
A very limited service is running in the east between:
- Beckenham Junction – Harrington Road
- New Addington – Addington Village
A map showing the area where services are not running is available from www.tfl.gov.uk/status-updates
A number of buses are on diversion, including 64, 119, 194, 197, 198, 312, 367, 410, 433, 466, 689.
Additional buses on 9 November
- 130: New Addington to Norwood Junction – 6 additional buses per hour
- 289: Elmers End to West Croydon – 5 additional buses per hour
- 466: Addington Village to Westway – 2 additional buses per hour
Additional buses from 10 November
- 130: New Addington to Norwood Junction - 6 to 8 additional buses per hour
- 289: Elmers End to West Croydon - 10 additional buses per hour
- 466: Addington Village to Westway – 2-4 additional buses per hour
Buses will run throughout the day and evening.
Tram tickets will be accepted on TfL services including buses, Tube and London Overground. Southern, Thameslink and Southeastern are also accepting tickets on alternative local routes.
Travel information links
Tackling unwanted sexual behaviour on public transport
Since April last year, Transport for London in collaboration with London’s Policing agencies has been running a campaign called ‘Report it to stop it’. ‘Report it to stop it’ encourages anyone who has experienced unwanted sexual behaviour on the transport network to report it to the police.
More information is available in the document Tackling Unwanted Sexual Behaviour
Useful phone numbers
London Buses Customer Services: 0343 222 1234
London Travel Information: 0843 222 1234