The Regulation 19 Consultation has now closed. The council received over 800 responses which are now being reviewed. The next steps are to publish the responses and submit the draft Review of the Local Plan to the Secretary of State for Examination in Public. It is currently anticipated that submission will not be made before early June 2022.
Find out more on the Regulation 19 consultation page.
Purley Way consultation
Consultation on the Purley Way Masterplan SPD ran until 16 March 2021. Responses are now being analysed and will be used to produce the final version of the document. This will inform and feed into the review of the Croydon Local Plan.
- Purley Way Masterplan SPD - Consultation summary (PDF, 6.9MB)
- Purley Way Masterplan SPD - Detailed Masterplan (PDF, 7.2MB)
- Purley Way SPD - Consultation statement (PDF, 20KB)
Croydon Local Plan Review
Due to be adopted in 2023, the review will update the vision and strategy for Croydon’s growth up to 2039 and set out how the council will continue to deliver much-needed new homes, jobs and community facilities.
The first stage of the review was to gain feedback from the community with a period of consultation referred to as the Issues and Options consultation. This took place between November 2019 and January 2020 and is now closed.
Thank you to everyone who participated in an event and/or shared feedback. All representations made during the consultation period are now being reviewed and will be used by the Spatial Plan team to shape the draft Local Plan Review.
If you have any queries regarding the Local Plan review, or if you require the consultation document in any other format or language, contact us.
Telephone: 020 8726 6000
If you would like to be informed on the progress of the Local Plan Partial Review, including receiving information on how you can be involved, please join our subscriber list.
- Proposed Submission Policies Map Inset Sheet December 2021 (PDF, 2.4MB)
- Proposed Submission Policies Map North Sheet December 2021 (PDF, 9.8MB)
- Proposed Submission Policies Map South December 2021 (PDF, 4.7MB)
- Croydon Local Plan Review - Options (Ch1 Introduction and Strategic Options) (PDF, 7.8MB)
- Croydon Local Plan Review - Issues and Options 2019 (Ch2 Themes) (PDF, 4.4MB)
- Croydon Local Plan Review - Issues and Options 2019 (Ch3 Addington to Norbury) (PDF, 10.1MB)
- Croydon Local Plan Review - Issues and Options 2019 (Ch3 Purley to Selsdon) (PDF, 3.5MB)
- Croydon Local Plan Review - Issues and Options 2019 (Ch3 Shirley to Waddon) (PDF, 7.8MB)
- Croydon Local Plan review Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report - November 2019 (PDF, 5.9MB)
- Sustainability Appraisal for the Croydon Local Plan review (PDF, 2.7MB)
- Issues and Options Interactive Map
Below are the following evidence documents that support the Issues and Options consultation.
- Croydon Green Belt and Metropolitan Open Land Study (PDF, 3.5MB)
- Croydon Green Belt and Metropolitan Open Land Study – Technical Note (PDF, 4.7MB)
- Croydon Green Belt and Metropolitan Open Land Study – Appendix A – parcel survey proformas (PDF, 7.1MB)
- Development Infrastructure Funding Study (DIFS) 2019 (PDF, 1.3MB)
- Strategic Housing Market Assessment (SHMA) 2019 (PDF, 1MB)
- ‘Windfall’ or Small Sites Evidence Base 2019 (PDF, 3.2MB)
- Statement of common ground (PDF, 482KB)
- Proposed Site Allocations - Evidence Document (PDF, 260KB)
- Local Green Space – Evidence Document (PDF, 535KKB)
- Proposed Urban Extensions – Site Selection Analysis (PDF, 8MB)
For additional background evidence supporting the adopted Local Plan please visit the Evidence page.