Pop-up bike markets
Pop-up bike markets are a fantastic way for families within local communities to buy and sell their second-hand bikes. This creates an incentive for families to get unused bicycles out of storage and back into the community, creating an affordable stock for potential buyers.
We have a series of bike markets organised throughout August:
- Saturday 14 August - Westow Park, 150 College Green, London, SE19 3PP
- Sunday 15 August - New Addington Leisure and Community Centre, 88 Central Parade, New Addington, Croydon, CR0 0JB
- Sunday 22 August - Ashburton Hall, 32 Tenterden Rd, Croydon, CR0 6NN
- Saturday 28 August - Croydon Sports Arena, Albert Rd, London, SE25 4QL
- Sunday 29 August - Westow Park, 150 College Green, London, SE19 3PP
If you’re interested or buying or selling a secondhand bike, come along to one of the events! More information for buyers and sellers can be found at Peddle My Wheels.
The bike markets are run by local business Peddle My Wheels, who also offer the 'Try Before You Bike' bike ownership scheme. You can trial a new or nearly new bike for a monthly fee until you own it. Find out more about Try Before You Bike.