We have stopped all Walking for Health activities to help prevent the spread of coronavirus/COVID-19. This includes group walks, social activities and other meetings. All these activities have stopped until at least 2 December.
Beside Coombe Road, Croydon. The tram service for the park stops at Lloyd Park - Route 3.
114 acres 46.13 hectares.
- Parkland with mature trees and woodland
- Lloyd Park Cafe is on Facebook and Instagram
- Toilets (Gents, ladies, disabled access & baby changing) available during café opening hours
- Changing rooms/pavilion
- Car park (off Coombe Road) - 3hr free parking but you must get a ticket from ticket machine
- Children's playground
- Outdoor gym
- Cross country running
- Bowling green - see clubs and charges
- Small pond
- Disc golf
- Tennis courts - managed by CASSAC. You can book online on the CASSAC website
- Recycling facilities for bottles, clothes and small electrical appliances
For use of the football pitches or to book the pavilion please telephone 020 8726 6900.
Park historyLloyd Park history