London Borough of Croydon

If you need to find somewhere to live

Use the self-help tool if you have been asked to leave your accommodation or you are at risk of losing your home. Please note: This is NOT an application for social or council housing. If you wish to apply for social or council housing check if you are eligible to go on to the council’s housing register.

When you are finished, we will give you a plan which tells you what to do next.

To get started you will need the following information for you and anyone you wish to live with.

  • details of any salary
  • details of any benefits
  • details of any savings

It should take around 15 minutes to complete.

If you are fleeing domestic abuse, sexual violence, stalking or harassment, please ring the Family Justice Centre on 020 8688 0100 immediately. You can also read some advice on the domestic violence pages.

Complete the self help tool