All landlords, letting agents and managing agents are encouraged to join the London Landlord Accreditation Scheme (LLAS).
The London Landlord Accreditation Scheme (LLAS) is a development course that provides you with the knowledge to maintain your property to a high standard and enable you to provide good quality housing to your tenants.
Benefits of the course
- discount opportunities with HMO licensing fees, insurance companies, banks, building societies, building materials suppliers
- up-to-date knowledge of the key issues of property management and landlord-tenant law
- reference materials covering all aspects of private sector letting
- increased confidence in your property management skills
The Landlord Accreditation Scheme (LLAS) is a one day development course.
Two years or five years.
You must also maintain your knowledge and keep up-to-date with the relevant laws.
Attendance at the annual London landlords day event, local landlords forum and additional training events, will count towards re-accreditation, as will membership of a recognised landlords organisation.
- two year course fees are £99.90
- five year course fees are £199.90