Do you need help maintaining your garden?
If the answer is yes, the staying put in the garden service may be able to help you.
This service is available borough-wide.
To be entitled you must be:
- Aged 60 or over or disabled
- Own your property or be a tenant of council or private rented property.
What type of work is covered?
- Tidying up front and back gardens
- Grass cutting
Please note that:
- no fencing work can be done.
- no work can be done on anything higher than six feet.
If you are a tenant we cannot carry out any work which is your landlord's responsibility.
How much will it cost?
This is a low cost service. The charge is currently £25 per hour.
How do I apply for the service?
Complete the online form.
Referrals to the service
If you wish to refer someone to the staying put service please use the form "Staying Put - Gardening Referral Form" which can be found at the bottom of this page.