Croydon's Local Offer website is full of information and advice about support for parents, children and young people in Croydon with special educational needs and disability (SEND).
You can use the Local Offer to:
- search for services and organisations
- register for an account to save your own personal shortlist of organisations you're interested in
- look for available activities in the What's On calendar
- find relevant information to support you and your child's needs
- access SENCO Portal if you're a service provider
The Local Offer's accessibility options include BrowseAloud, a tool that reads information on the screen out loud to you, and Google Translate, for people who speak different languages.
Can't find something
All SEND information previously held on the main council website is now on the Local Offer, where it's easier to find what's relevant to you. If there's something you can't find, contact us to let us know.
Help us improve the site
If you would like to help us shape the future of the Local Offer website, get in touch.