Croydon's Local Offer website is full of information and advice about support for parents, children and young people in Croydon with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND).
You can use Local Offer to:
- search for services and organisations
- register for an account to save your own personal shortlist of organisations you're interested in
- look for available activities in the 'What's On' calendar
- find relevant information to support you and your child's needs
- access SENCO if you're a service provider
Local Offer's accessibility options include BrowseAloud, a tool that reads information on the screen out loud to you, and Google Translate, for people who speak different languages.
Can't find something
All SEND information previously held on the main council website is now on Local Offer, where it's easier to find what's relevant to you. If there's something you can't find, please contact us to let us know.
Help us improve the site
If you would like to help us shape the future of the Local Offer website, please get in touch.