A voluntary aided school for boys and girls.
Headteacher: Margaret Mulchrone
Entry number: 150
Age range: 11-19
DfE number: 5403
In addition to applying on the local authority (LA) application form, this school requires you to complete a supplementary information form (SIF). These supplementary forms seek information which is not collected on the LA application form, but which is needed by the school to enable them to reach a decision on your application. You can collect a SIF from the school or download it from the schools website. SIF should be returned direct to the school and not to the Local Authority. Please note: a SIF will not be considered on its own. You must also include the school as a preference on the Local Authority's common application form.
Bus routes: 127, 60, 289, 405, 434, 455, and 612.
- Thomas More Catholic School - 2018-2019 Admission Policy [1.3MB]
- Thomas More Catholic School - 2018-2019 Supplementary Information Form for Year 7 entry 2018 [99.5KB]
- Thomas More RC High School Supplementary Information Form 2017 - 2018 [142.5KB]
- Thomas More Admission Policy 2017 - 2018 [1.8MB]
- Thomas More Catholic School Admission Arrangements 2019-2020 [1.3MB]
- Thomas More Catholic School In-Year application form 2019-2020 [83.0KB]
- Thomas More Catholic School Supplementary Information Form for Sept 2019 Entry [99.5KB]