A voluntary aided Catholic school for boys and girls.
Headteacher: Patrick Shields
Entry number: 150
Age range: 11-16
DfE number: 4702
In addition to applying on the local authority (LA) application form, this school requires you to complete a supplementary information form (SIF). These supplementary forms seek information which is not collected on the LA application form, but which is needed by the school to enable them to reach a decision on your application. You can collect a SIF from the school or download it from the schools website. SIF should be returned direct to the school and not to the Local Authority. Please note: a SIF will not be considered on its own. You must also include the school as a preference on the Local Authority's common application form.
Bus routes: 50, X68, 75, 157, 450, 468. A short walk from other bus routes such as 60, 64, 109, 198, 250 289, 410.
- St Mary's Catholic High School - 2018-2019 Admission Policy [642.8KB]
- St Mary's Catholic School - 2018-2019 Supplementary Information Form [2.1MB]
- St Mary's RC High Admission Policy 2017 - 18 [740.1KB]
- Secondary schools prospectus 2016 - 2017 [4.9MB]
- St Mary's Catholic High School Admission Arrangements 2019 - 2020 [1.2MB]