An academy for boys and girls.
Principal: Mr Tyrone Myton BSc (Hons), PGCE, NPQH
Entry number: 180
Age range: 11-18
DfE number: 5407
In addition to applying on the local authority (LA) application form, this school requires you to complete a supplementary information form (SIF). These supplementary forms seek information which is not collected on the LA application form, but which is needed by the school to enable them to reach a decision on your application. You can collect a SIF from the school or download it from the schools website. SIF should be returned direct to the school and not to the Local Authority. Please note: a SIF will not be considered on its own. You must also include the school as a preference on the Local Authority's common application form.
Bus routes: 130, 119, 194, 198, 367, 466.
- Shirley High School Admission Arrangements 2019-2020 [68.5KB]
- Shirley High School In-Year admissions policy 2019-2020 [65.5KB]
- Shirley High School Supplementary Information Form 2019-2020 [49.0KB]
- Shirley High School Admission Arrangements 2020 - 2021 [151.8KB]
- Shirley High School Supplementary Information Form (SIF) 2020 -21 Year 7 entry [143.2KB]