An academy for boys and girls.
Headteacher: Mr. N M. Barrow CertEd, BEd (Hons) NPQH, FCoT
Entry number: 180
Age range: 11-18
DfE number: 5407
In addition to applying on the local authority (LA) application form, this school requires you to complete a supplementary information form (SIF). These supplementary forms seek information which is not collected on the LA application form, but which is needed by the school to enable them to reach a decision on your application. You can collect a SIF from the school or download it from the schools website. SIF should be returned direct to the school and not to the Local Authority. Please note: a SIF will not be considered on its own. You must also include the school as a preference on the Local Authority's common application form.
Bus routes: 130, 119, 194, 198, 367, 466.
- Shirley High School Admission Policy 2017-2018 [68.5KB]
- Shirley High School Supplementary Information Form 2017 - 18 [48.0KB]
- Shirley High Performing Arts College admissions criteria 2016 - 2017 [155.1KB]
- Shirley High Performing Arts College Supplementary Information Form (SIF) [149.7KB]
- Secondary schools prospectus 2016 - 2017 [4.1MB]
- Shirley High School admissions criteria 2015 - 2016 [21.9KB]