An academy school for boys and girls.
Principal: Mr Soumick Dey
Entry number: 328
Age range: 11-18
DfE number: 5400
In addition to applying on the local authority (LA) application form, this school requires you to complete a supplementary information form (SIF). These supplementary forms seek information which is not collected on the LA application form, but which is needed by the school to enable them to reach a decision on your application. The SIF application is completed and submitted on line through the school’s website – www.riddlesdown.org/admissions.
A paper copy is available from the school on request and any such SIF should then be returned direct to the school and not to the Local Authority. Please note: a SIF will not be considered on its own. You must also include the school as a preference on the Local Authority's common application form.
Bus routes: 407, 412, 612
- Riddlesdown Collegiate - 2018-2019 Admission Policy [328.0KB]
- Riddlesdown Collegiate - 2018-2019 Supplementary Information Form for Year 7 entry 2018 [156.6KB]
- Riddlesdown Collegiate Admission Policy 2017-2018 [41.8KB]
- Riddlesdown Supplementary Information Form 2017 [158.2KB]
- Riddlesdown Collegiate Admission Arrangements 2019/20 [325.5KB]
- Riddlesdown Collegiate Supplementary Information Form 2019/20 [84.8KB]