A voluntary aided Catholic school for girls.
Acting Headteacher: Jackie Johnson
Entry number of pupils: 150
Age range: 11-18
DfE number: 5405
In addition to applying on the local authority (LA) application form, this school requires you to complete a supplementary information form (SIF). These supplementary forms seek information which is not collected on the LA application form, but which is needed by the school to enable them to reach a decision on your application. You can collect a SIF from the school or download it from the schools website. SIF should be returned direct to the school and not to the Local Authority.
Please note: a SIF will not be considered on its own. You must also include the school as a preference on the Local Authority's common application form.
Bus routes: 130 and 466 routes pass the school and routes 119, 194 and 198 are within walking distance
- Coloma Convent Girls School - 2018-2019 Admission Policy [341.7KB]
- Coloma Convent Girls School - 2018-2019 Supplementary Information Form for Year 7 entry 2018 [121.7KB]
- Coloma Convent Girls School - 2018-2019 Priest Information Form [70.2KB]
- Coloma Convent Girls' School Admission Policy 2017-18 [78.5KB]
- Coloma Convent Girls' School Priest Reference Form 2017-18 [69.8KB]
- Coloma Convent Girls' School Supplementary Information Form 2017-18 [144.9KB]