A voluntary aided Church of England mixed comprehensive school.
Headteacher: Richard Parrish
Entry number: 120
Age range: 11 to 18
DfE number: 4600
In addition to applying on the local authority (LA) application form, this school requires you to complete a supplementary information form (SIF). These supplementary forms seek information which is not collected on the LA application form, but which is needed by the school to enable them to reach a decision on your application. You can collect a SIF from the school or download it from the school's website or below. The SIF should be returned direct to the school and not to the local authority. A SIF will not be considered alone. You must also include the school as a preference on the local authority's common application form.
Bus routes: 64, T33 Tramlink: Lebanon Road, Sandilands and East Croydon Station
- Archbishop Tenison's admission arrangements 2019 to 2020 [294.0KB]
- Archbishop Tenison's supplementary information form 2019 to 2020 [88.7KB]
- Archbishop Tenison's sixth form admission arrangements 2019 to 2020 [71.4KB]
- Archbishop Tenison's sixth form application form 2019 to 2020 [308.3KB]
- Archbishop Tenison's CE High School sixth form admission criteria 2020 to 2021 [76.5KB]
- Archbishop Tenison's CE High School sixth form application form 2020 to 2021 [308.3KB]
- Archbishop Tenison's CE High School Admission arrangements - 2020 -2021 [411.7KB]
- Archbishop Tenison's CE High School Supplementary Information Form - Year 7 entry 2020-2021 [433.1KB]