A voluntary aided Church of England mixed comprehensive school.
Headteacher: Richard Parrish
Entry number: 120
Age range: 11-18
DfE number: 4600
In addition to applying on the local authority (LA) application form, this school requires you to complete a supplementary information form (SIF). These supplementary forms seek information which is not collected on the LA application form, but which is needed by the school to enable them to reach a decision on your application. You can collect a SIF from the school or download it from the schools website. SIF should be returned direct to the school and not to the Local Authority. Please note: a SIF will not be considered on its own. You must also include the school as a preference on the Local Authority's common application form.
Bus routes: 64, T33 Tramlink: Lebanon Road, Sandilands and East Croydon Station
- Archbishop Tenison's CE High School - 2018 - 2019 Admission Policy [294.0KB]
- Archbishop Tenison's CE High School - 2018 - 2019 Supplementary Information Form for Year 7 entry 2018 [85.0KB]
- Archbishop Tenison's CE High School - 2018-2019 Sixth Form Admission Policy [70.6KB]
- Archbishop Tenison's CE High School - 2018-2019 Sixth Form Application Form [307.4KB]
- Archbishop Tenison's Admission Arrangements 2019-2020 [294.0KB]
- Archbishop Tenison's Supplementary Information Form 2019-2020 [88.7KB]
- Archbishop Tenison's Sixth Form Admission Arrangements 2019-2020 [71.4KB]
- Archbishop Tenison's Sixth Form Application Form 2019-2020 [308.3KB]